Posted to rec.woodworking
Don Fearn Don Fearn is offline

Default advice on new vehicle

Because "Edwin Pawlowski" could, he/she/it opin'd:

"Don Fearn" wrote in message
Scion xB with a Yakima rackima on the roof.

I can fit a LOT of stuff inside with the back seats down, and what
doesn't will go on the rack.

And I REALLY like 35 MPG for my daily commute (that is, when I'm not
riding a motorcycle).

I can't get myself to buy one but it seems to be one of the most practical
and economical vehicles on the market today. Sort of a cute ugly, unlike
the Element that is just plain ugly, ugly. The xC is sharp looking.

Yeah; I remember my reaction when I first saw one, "What the heck is
THAT??"

Promise me two things: Don't go sit in one and notice all the ROOM
inside. And don't go test drive one and see how nicely it drives.

Don't blame ME if you wind up buying one after doing the above. Tha's
why I'm driving mine!

-D
--
"What do *you* care what other people think?" --Arline Feynman