Posted to rec.woodworking
Patriarch Patriarch is offline

Default advice on new vehicle

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:4hGHg.18$p23.5@trnddc04:

"Don Fearn" wrote in message
Scion xB with a Yakima rackima on the roof.

I can fit a LOT of stuff inside with the back seats down, and what
doesn't will go on the rack.

And I REALLY like 35 MPG for my daily commute (that is, when I'm not
riding a motorcycle).

I can't get myself to buy one but it seems to be one of the most
practical and economical vehicles on the market today. Sort of a
cute ugly, unlike the Element that is just plain ugly, ugly. The xC
is sharp looking.

The variance of opinion on the Scion vs. the Element is pretty
interesting. Who likes what doesn't line up with what I would expect at
all.

And my youngest owns and loves an Element. His mother thinks it's an
ugly vehicle, though.

Patriarch,
not making his son's car payments...