Posted to alt.home.repair
BobK207 BobK207 is offline

Default In-ground pool filter

wrote:
I just moved into a house with an in-ground pool and I'm pool-stupid!
When the system is switched to backflush the pool starts to drain. Any
ideas? Do I need tko post more info? I'm not sure where to begin.

Thanks.

That's how the back wash works.

My suggestion as a guy who has beena round pools for over 40
years........
it isn't that hard but you've got to be shown how the whole thing
works.

Installations & systems differ slightly.....kinda hard to do it over
the internet

buy a book on pool care..Sunset mag has a one.

have previous owner (landlord?) show you the ropes

a neighbor who has a pool (trade dumb labor for instruction?)

a relative with a pool?

hire a handyman or pool man to show you