Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Filling Wood

Endulini wrote:
Hi All,

I have just removed some 'worm' damage from one of my floorboards which has
left me with a small crescent shaped hole (about 4 inches long and a max of
2 inches wide) going right-through the board. I appreciate that I'll
probably have to replace the board at some point soon but as a short-term
solution is there any wood-filler I could use to plug the hole in the
meantime?

Thanks

Depends on how ugly you don't mind it looking.

Any plastic wood of a darkish hue will be OKish.