Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default What is it? CXXIX

"Patrick Hamlyn" wrote in message
were simply looking for an excuse to slam somebody.

1. Both Pneumatic
2. Both operate on the repeated explosive release of supplied compressed
air.
3. Both have 'cutting blade-type' tip
4. Both held by a human and used to cut into things

The same comparison could be made between an 18 wheeler and a go cart.

I suppose if you stretch your imagination and don't want or need an accurate
comparison a jack hammer is similar to an air chisel, except that an air
chisel can usually be pointed in any direction to accurately cut sheet
metal, pipe, peen objects, cut small nuts and bolts and so on. I only see a
jack hammer as a demolition tool.