Wayne Bengtsson

Default Laser level??? Sorta........

"Tom" wrote in message
As a Christmas gift I received a Laser Pro laser Tool kit:

http://www.teamproducts.com/items/sh..._ID=254&CATID=
15

The 16" level in the kit actually seems pretty decent,
matches up with my other levels and the laser seems to
project in a line somewhat related to the body of the level.
Probably somewhat useful if I ever need anything leveled.

As you have noticed, the laser line and the level bubble are only "somewhat"
related with the cheap units. What the units can be very useful for is a
string line substitute. The laser doesn't sag like a string line might, and
if you measure to the bottom of the laser dot, you can align stuff quite
well.