Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Matt Evans Matt Evans is offline

Default Pioneer RX-570 keeps blowing fuses

Ok, i guess it really is something that is way over my head. I appreciate
that you guys took the time to explain it to me in more detail. My dad is a
retired electician. He gave me some books to read as well as an old
multimeter, so i've got a start learning about this stuff. I'm going to try
googling some of the terms you guys were talking about in your replys to see
if i can make heads or tails of it. I'm more than likely NOT going to try to
fix it though, although my friend to whom it belongs to is way in debt and
won't be able to take it to a repair shop. It will go back to its duty of
filling a hole in his entertainment center for aesthetic value only. Cheers.