Posted to rec.woodworking
dwolf dwolf is offline

Default advice on new vehicle

My wife has the Taurus... tis good for loading... but not big enough
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
dwolf wrote:
At the moment I have a Nissan kingcab pickup which I use for work and
daily
use..

So I was just curious what others are using for there business and daily
use
vehicle that might get more that 18 to the gallon.. Joel

I've got a '92 Taurus station wagon.. the Least Stolen Car In America
(tm). Sheet goods go up on the roof; everything else goes inside. With
the back seat folded down I can get an amazing amount of crap inside. It
still looks and runs pretty well... my dad gave it to me for a
Lowesmobile.

29 MPG. I doubt there's a van or pickup on the planet that can match
that.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com