Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default advice on new vehicle

dwolf wrote:
At the moment I have a Nissan kingcab pickup which I use for work and daily
use..

So I was just curious what others are using for there business and daily use
vehicle that might get more that 18 to the gallon.. Joel

I've got a '92 Taurus station wagon.. the Least Stolen Car In America (tm).
Sheet goods go up on the roof; everything else goes inside. With the back seat
folded down I can get an amazing amount of crap inside. It still looks and runs
pretty well... my dad gave it to me for a Lowesmobile.

29 MPG. I doubt there's a van or pickup on the planet that can match that.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com