Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default Lexan for jigs

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:05:16 -0400, "Locutus"
wrote:

"CW" wrote in message
ink.net...
I see. Either you don't know what you are talking about or you're
incredibly
inept.

I don't have any experience with Lexan, but another poster in this thread
also experienced a peice of lexan shattering in a CMS. Possible they are
confusing Plexiglass with lexan, it's a common misperception. What is the
reason for the snarkiness?

Well, there's at least one historically (and consistently) misinformed
individual so confused, and this one was number two. All after some
very knowledgable responses to the OP indicating the difference
between polycarbonate and acrylic and how it is exceedingly unlikely
to be able to duplicate the effect on one in the other. I get testy
about them, too. Makes me want to give them their sign.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.