Posted to rec.woodworking
Teamcasa Teamcasa is offline

Default advice on new vehicle

"dwolf" wrote in message
At the moment I have a Nissan kingcab pickup which I use for work and
daily use..
Pickup lumber, deliver pieces that will fit..
I'm toying with buying something else... Gas mileage is important. As much
as I like small pickups and mini vans well ouch yuck, they can actually
load more inside than a small pickup. A friend has a Honda Odyssey.. loads
a lot..
So I was just curious what others are using for there business and daily
use vehicle that might get more that 18 to the gallon.. Joel

There is no replacement for a pick-up.
I love my Chevrolet CCDually 4x6 Diesel.

Dave
Afterall, I am a Chevrolet and Honda Dealer so eitherway - I like your
choices.

http://www.usenet.com