BESTDIY BESTDIY is offline
Junior Member

Just want to say thank you to each and every one of you for your valued opinions. I can assure you I have not (as was suggested) been soliciting emails for spam! Those of you who were kind enough to post suggestions - i have to say thanks. If you have any more ideas of specific projects then let me know. For example Andrew you spoke of members projects that you would like to see broken down. If there is anything specific or indeed if any of you have a project that you would like to have featured let me know.

Once again, thanks to all
keep in touch
Nik Adam
Best Diy