Frank

Default Joining co-axial cable outdoors

"mike ring" wrote in message
52.50...
Dave Plowman wrote in
:

BTW, are the modern boxes any better than my Philips Ondigital?

Yes.

It used to cause the most amazing splats on TV
audio when it locked up, though, but doesn't lock up on sound only
stuff. At the moment, the bitrates off Freeview are rather better for
radio than DAB. But I'm sure they'll find a way of worsening them
soon.

That's a point, the sound never locks

Any suggestions as to boxes - Argos have a nice selection, but they are

not
covered by the return guarantee, which makes me think it's still a big
gamble

mike r

So just order it from argos via the net or by phone then your still get 7
days to return it