Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Child's table and chairs

"Olebiker" wrote in message

Here is one at WalMart that I think I will use as the basis of what I
am going to build:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4200608

It looks pretty clean and simple. Thanks for your help.

Dick Durbin

Looks easy enough. Now that you have known basic dimensions print out the
picture. It won't be perfect, but you can scale other dimensions knowing
the table is 24" wide by 19" high. Careful, perspective throws things off
a bit. The enlarge photo on my screen is 2", the chair seat is 1 1/4", so
I'd guess the real chair height to be about 12". If you can go to the
store and measure, even better.