Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] joeljcarver@aol.com is offline

Default Ungluing Titebond Molding & Trim Wood Glue?

The bottom is fastened in with pocket screws and Titebond Molding & Trim
glue ....

Any way to unglue it? ...

Yes. Use a heat gun to soften the glue. I had a similar situation with
Titebond III. The usual way to loosen the glue joint is with white
vinegar, but, since Titebond III is waterproof, I couldn't do that. I
called the manufacturer and talked to a tech rep. He suggested heat and
it worked perfectly. I was able to use a reversed clamp as a spreader
to force the soft joint apart. You may have to tap it with a dead blow
mallet. Good luck.

Joel Jacobson