Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doki Doki is offline

Default American toilets

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
Totally agree on the lack of effectiveness of nearly all
low-volume units - not met one yet which worked first-time,
which seems to totally negate the point (a low volume for
pees can be achieved with a two-stage flush system).

Strange, I've fitted a couple of 6 litre units and they've never had
trouble flushing. Maybe my huge heavy bombs are easier to clear than the
average floater.

The earlier ones are probably rubbish, and the later ones good. As I said in
another place, these bog manufacturers have CAD models of the fluid flow
etc. now.