Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] lairdy@gmail.com is offline

Default American toilets

Christian McArdle wrote:
Totally agree on the lack of effectiveness of nearly all
low-volume units - not met one yet which worked first-time,
which seems to totally negate the point (a low volume for
pees can be achieved with a two-stage flush system).

Strange, I've fitted a couple of 6 litre units and they've never had trouble
flushing. Maybe my huge heavy bombs are easier to clear than the average
floater.

All together now...

Too much information !

(Seriously, perhaps loos are getting better. But with average
time-to-replace at perhaps 10-20 years, there's a lot of crappy
crappers out there that we'll have to suffer for a long time yet.)

--
"I can resist anything but temptation."