Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mloo55 mloo55 is offline

Default NSX-S555

please I ned help with this audio system. The cd player nor the tape
reproducer work properly that is with the tape reproducer when I
insert a casette and press Play just what I heard is the click of a
solenoid but nothing moves so the tape can not be advanced or rewind.
When i select CD and pu a disk it is selected and ready to be read but
the disk turns about 3 seconds and then changes to other disk.
The tuner works fine so what couldbe the problem with the other ones.
By the way the motor of the tape has 4 connectors +,-.L,H what does it
mean?
rgds
mloo55