Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where's the spam gone?

In article . com,
"Miguel" writes:
Forgive the cross-posting but had to ask somewhere and this seemed as
good a place as any to start seeing as I have been on this group a bit
lately.

Up until bout a week ago, I was getting round about 15-20 spam email's
a day. Pain in the backside. However, as of a few days ago they have
ALL STOPPED. Not cut down, stopped ENTIRELY.

Anyone else experienced this phenomena? Perhaps anyone with BT as
their ISP?

Apparently there's a very large spamming going on at the
moment, which is delaying much email (and regular spams
no doubt). If you are not subject to this large spamming,
then you will probably see a drop off in email until
systems clear the backlog. Sorry, don't know any details,
just a warning put out by my ISP (not Demon, contrary to
what you might think).

--
Andrew Gabriel