Arthur

Default 20 ways to loose money on your house...

"N. Thornton" wrote in message
m...
John Smith wrote in message

John Rumm wrote:

What a load of ******** this programme was, all you need is a bit of

Yes having certain things will stop you being able to ask full whack for
your house but not by the ridiculous amounts they were talking about.

Yes I agree, having experienced some of these issues and had
professional valuations that returned a fraction of the price
adjustments they mentioned.

But its TV... the more they talk **** the more attention they get. Its
how tv works. If they quoted a more realistic 20% of those figures we
wouldnt be talking about it so much.

The one that continues to surprise me is pine. Pine furniture
continuse to be considered preferred goods, plenty of people are quite
keen on pine. And of course some arent. Some may not like it, but many
certainly do.

Well I scored 5/20... but the estate agent thought 2 of those
increased value, and I agree.

Regards, NT

Pine?!!?

I think poofs are into stainless steel, this year.

And I don't think that stone cladding is due to be camp for another 3 years
or so, ducky

Arthur.