PoP

Default Garage Lighting

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 08:40:49 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

The roof is pitched with tiles (this is a detached building) and has
trussed roof frames. I boarded onto the top side of the "ceiling"
joists - if you imagine it like a house, the underside would have had
plasterboard. This boarding is T&G floorboarding, of which I was
able to obtain a good price for quantity at a timber yard. So from
below you can see the joists and the underside of the boards.

Thanks for that. I imagined you'd boarded from below (as well).

PoP