Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] john.islington@mac.com is offline

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

Owain wrote:
wrote:
Get your hands on a wooden handle mop with a large head and a mop bucket.

I DID THIS!! IT WORKED A TREAT
THANK YOU!!!!!!
I went to Woolworths, paid £6 or a vileda mop.

If you'd got it at Argos you could have taken it back within 16 days :-)

just been to supermarket ... got Parazone bleach and a three more cans
of dettol. I am going to spray my entire bathroom

Be careful mixing bleach and other cleaning agents. Chlorine fumes can
be emitted (and I think dettol is Phenol based, which isn't very nice
either).

You do realise the agent is going to be very suspicious at the next
inspection - a student with a very clean bathroom - they'll be wondering
what you've been doing in there.

How're things with the girlfriend now?

Owain

haha uk.diy aren't supposed to read uk.telecom... what are the odds?