Posted to alt.home.repair
tech tech is offline

Default drill holes in concrete

"HotRod" wrote in message
I'm working on a retianing wall project that involves using busted up old
concrete slabs. I need to drill a ton of 3/4" - 1" holes as the blocks get
higher, any ideas? Also ideas on how to crack the 4" thick concrete where

need to? Do you think a peice of angle iron and a sledge is best?

Holes, either a "hammer drill" with a "carbide bit" or a "regular drill"
with a "dry diamond bit". For cutting the concrete where you want it to
crack. Why now just use a "diamond blade" and a "circular saw" and just cut
it?