Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

wrote:

I DID THIS!! IT WORKED A TREAT

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Blush

I had every confidence with it.

I went to Woolworths, paid £6 or a vileda mop.

Shoved it down the hole, hit the flush button

Then I anticipated the worst - the water overflowing and flooding my
floor with ****ty water

But instead, when i lifted the broomstick the blockage had gone!!!

I flushed it again, got a massive can of dettol and sprayed it
everywhere

Prolly a loo roll down the loo.

Loo paper is designed to dissolve in water. I don't know how quick,
but... how long have you got to wait?

just been to supermarket ... got Parazone bleach and a three more cans
of dettol. I am going to spray my entire bathroom

For a minute there, I thought you had written bedroom :-)

Sorry, I'll grow up a bit :-)

Dave