Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jake D Jake D is offline

Default Inkjet printer for refilling (long print runs)

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:27:07 +0100, Owain
wrote:

Maybe not, but I like to have full control over what's being printed.
For example, I often need to alter the text being printed, half-way
through a print run.

Don't know what you're printing, but would it be feasible to get the
majority of the artwork printed offset, then over-print only variable
(preferably black) text?

Owain, Thanks for the suggestion; however, I feel this would add to
the costs in terms of time and money, rather than reduce them. (Two
lots of printing to produce each sheet.)

Jake