Posted to neworleans.general,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Pat Buchanan: Judgment Day Coming

krw wrote:
Iraq the new vietnam..........

Maybe, then, a second chance? Ah, if we could have only killed Ho
Chi Min's children, confiscated his money, exiled his family,
evicted him from his home(s), imprisoned his friends, and put him in
a hole, Viet Nam would probably have turned out differently.

No, probably not. The Democrats would have still cut off funding to
support our allies as they did with South Viet Nam.

Wow, somebody's got it! ...and on a "consumer" group, where all
the lefties and whiners hang out.

Not THIS group. This group is populated, in the main, by self-reliant,
hard-working, intelligent folk with the "do it yourself" attitude rather
than the "government does it for me" mind-set.

We're the "I see something wrong and I'll fix it myself if it harelips the
cat" bunch.