Posted to uk.d-i-y
Christian McArdle Christian McArdle is offline

Default Inkjet printer for refilling (long print runs)

.......although, I have not investigated the cost (and running costs)
of recent colour lasers. Last time I looked was about 4 years ago. I
will have to take a look at today's offerings.

They're really cheap to run in comparison to inkjets now. However, many do
need unofficial mods to the cartridges as the manufacturers put spy chips in
to force you to buy their overpriced ink.

The black ink isn't much different from mono-laser. The coloured ink is a
fraction of ink jet ink price.

The output is much better than inkjet, especially for computer generated
graphics, rather than photos.

Christian.