Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

On 2006-08-20 23:34:34 +0100, said:

wrote:
I rent.

I'd be to embarrased to get my landlord to fix it. I had the runs
yesterday and it's not a pretty site

ugh

So do I pay a huge call out fee & get it unblocked?

For a totally DISGUSTING picture of the problem, click he

(WARNING: PICTURE OF DISGUSTING TOILET. DO NOT VIEW!)

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/DSC00424.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/DSC00425.jpg

*Shameless appeal for money*

I am a poor student, please can you donate 50p to me via PayPal so I
can get it unblocked?

Oh puhleez.....

Get yourself some disinfectant and mix up a solution in a bucket with
some hand hot water. Tip this into the pan.

Then plunge your hand down the f*cking bog and pull out the offending
paper, dropping it into the bucket.

Don't they teach students how not to be pussies these days?

I think we're probably all pussies until we have children. You spend the
first 4 years doing little else but cleaning up ****