Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

Bill wrote:

I've never come across such a bunch of girl's blouses in my life....

I have,
I wandered into work last week to find a notice on one of the
two traps saying "out of order". When I checked it was all but rim
high with water plus other bits (ughy brown bits and paper) although
it had been like this for an hour or so no one had offered to clear
it. "No plunger" "don't know how" " not my job" etc. half these
guys own houses, what the heck do they do at home if a loo blocks???

With a bit of luck they call me! I charge exta to clear toilets!

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman