Gunner

Default Block in boat - OT, NO metal just brain

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 02:29:12 GMT, Mark
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

I even at times managed to run a modified ditch witch, and tunneled
primacord several feet under the ground.

Directional drilling?

No...for firing a seismic shot in areas that are too rough to drill
vertical holes in, or too boggy to get a drill rig into.

On the other hand, I didnt have a clue how the book keepers kept
accounts in order either, but they somehow suceeded without me knowing
how they did it. Same with the folks who did the computing ...

And this has what to do with knowing the basics of a machine you claimed
to operate? I've worked many places, didn't want to know how the books
were cooked, didn't seem to be needed to understand or operate a machine
under my control.

Please advise where I indicated that I ran the gravity measuring
machine? I indicated that while I was working in that industry..such
a device was in use. Either you have a reading comprehension
problem..or your rather odd delight in finding oddments that you
somehow think may turned against me is getting the best of you.

You really are becoming a bothersome asshole. Is it natural or do you
have to work at it?

Gunner

Nature verses Nurture, the age old question.

Indeed.

Gunner

Gunner, you must know you draw a huge target on yourself. You can't
offer such a target (and revel in people taking shots) then cry fowl at
the shooting.

Till next time.

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"