Posted to comp.os.linux.misc,sci.electronics.design,comp.os.linux.advocacy,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
L. L. is offline

Default Get paid to post in forums..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
John Woodgate wrote:

I, too, wouldn't know where to forward them too, would I? So my 'cut'
would be fairly substantial, if I could get bank accounts under enough
names. (;-)

Apparently, you're not on the right "Standards Committees". ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Sigh - looks like another promising pay check gone down the
tubes.......... Oh well. Guess I will have to buy my own lunch - no free one
in this escapade.

L.