Posted to comp.os.linux.misc,sci.electronics.design,comp.os.linux.advocacy,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
John Woodgate John Woodgate is offline

Default Get paid to post in forums..

In message , dated Sun, 20
Aug 2006, L. writes
"John Woodgate" wrote in message
news
In message , dated Sun, 20 Aug
2006, L. writes
But if we use fake e-mails/user names - then we won't get paid as the "OP"
suggested - for posting to forums, even if it is his/theirs! They won't
know where to send our pay checks! tsk tsk tsk...........

He can send them to me, and I'll distribute them.
2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

I might agree, what is your cut? But I must caution you - I don't think for
a minute - either of us will see one cent coming anytime soon! Therefore -
the cut is based purely on income acquired. No income - no cut.

I, too, wouldn't know where to forward them too, would I? So my 'cut'
would be fairly substantial, if I could get bank accounts under enough
names. (;-)
2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.