Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Bill is offline

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

In message , Andy Hall writes
I've never come across such a bunch of girl's blouses in my life....

I have,
I wandered into work last week to find a notice on one of the
two traps saying "out of order". When I checked it was all but rim high
with water plus other bits (ughy brown bits and paper) although it had
been like this for an hour or so no one had offered to clear it. "No
plunger" "don't know how" " not my job" etc. half these guys own
houses, what the heck do they do at home if a loo blocks??? Any way
they were right there was no plunger but there was an ample supply of
bubble rap!!! Two or three times around my hand and a bit up the arm
makes a great plunger.
No photos unfortunately.

--
Bill