Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

On 2006-08-20 22:58:10 +0100, "mo" said:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

There is no way in hell my hands are going down there. NO WAY. I'll pay
the £60 to get it cleared, so long as I don't have to touch it!!!

It may help but one has to say that you are being a bit of a pussy
about this...

I'll pay you £60 to post a picture with your hands down the toilet

You don't even have to do anything else - just use the cash to pay a
professional.

I'll pay £120 if you put your head down and I will pay £250 if you...

Get yer chequebook out. Actually, no.... cash....

I've been doing a cloakroom remodelling in the past two weeks.

This involved removing the old bog, complete with crap et al. inside
the plastic connecting adaptor.

I've never come across such a bunch of girl's blouses in my life....