Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] john.islington@mac.com is offline

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

wrote:
I rent.

I'd be to embarrased to get my landlord to fix it. I had the runs
yesterday and it's not a pretty site

ugh

So do I pay a huge call out fee & get it unblocked?

For a totally DISGUSTING picture of the problem, click he

(WARNING: PICTURE OF DISGUSTING TOILET. DO NOT VIEW!)

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/DSC00424.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/DSC00425.jpg

update - been putting BOILING HOT water down the pan

(don't know why. I'm kinda hoping the hot water will dissolve the
obstruction)

There is no way in hell my hands are going down there. NO WAY. I'll pay
the £60 to get it cleared, so long as I don't have to touch it!!!