JTMcC

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Tom" wrote in message
Gunner wrote:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:06:23 -0500, Kirk Gordon
wrote:

Clearly, Gunner, I was wrong. You're not all that smart. I'm not
going to comment further, though. I'm afraid that if I make you angry,
you might do something drastic and dangerous, like putting a swimming
pool in my back yard.

KG

This is the kind of world Kirk wants. From one of my English mates, a
retired British trooper of some rank......

The usual irrelevant copy & paste followed........

Sigh...makes one wonder if Kirk might not be happier in the UK.

With a population of about 5th the US, and firearms deaths at
80 for last year, Kirk may not be happier, but he certainly
would be safer...

The pilgims would have been "safer" had they stayed , huh?
And the many who have risked life and limb reaching these shores since that
time. But, you need to understand that there is a group of people that don't
place "safety" at the top of their list. Quite a few of them place "freedom"
ot the top. And endure or even enjoy the lower level of safety that just
might come with that freedom.

JTMcC, who's priorities place freedom well above any form of state supplied
security.

\ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3195908.stm

Tom