Mark

Default Block in boat - OT, NO metal just brain

Gunner wrote:

I even at times managed to run a modified ditch witch, and tunneled
primacord several feet under the ground.

Directional drilling?

On the other hand, I didnt have a clue how the book keepers kept
accounts in order either, but they somehow suceeded without me knowing
how they did it. Same with the folks who did the computing ...

And this has what to do with knowing the basics of a machine you claimed
to operate? I've worked many places, didn't want to know how the books
were cooked, didn't seem to be needed to understand or operate a machine
under my control.

You really are becoming a bothersome asshole. Is it natural or do you
have to work at it?

Gunner

Nature verses Nurture, the age old question.

Gunner, you must know you draw a huge target on yourself. You can't
offer such a target (and revel in people taking shots) then cry fowl at
the shooting.

Till next time.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)