Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan delaMare-Lyon Dan delaMare-Lyon is offline

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

wrote in message
ups.com...
I rent.

I'd be to embarrased to get my landlord to fix it. I had the runs
yesterday and it's not a pretty site

OK - this is what gets me - the "sanitary" product mfrs all come up with the
latest greatest wet this, lotion that, soothing the other papery products
for use on yer arse - and all they seem to do is block the sodding bog and
drains behind it. It wouldn't suprise me if Andrex wasn't actually a
division of Dyno Rod these days ;-)

IME this stuff all causes blockages - even on a nice shiny new crapper.
This is the reason one sticks to normal loo paper - that and the fact that a
gentle shove with yer arm in a binbag normally clears any blockages!!

Cheers
Dan.