Larry Jaques

Default OT-Cats

On 28 Dec 2003 15:03:17 -0800, jim rozen
brought forth from the murky depths:

In article , Larry Jaques says...

Man, did _that_ date this post's origin. Phone cords haven't
been black since rotary dials, nigh onta 4 decades ago.

Ha ha. The *real* dating is, most folks don't *have*
phone cords any more.

Well, that's true enough, too. I'm anti-cell-phone so don't
get me started. I should make up one of those signs in reverse
lettering that says "HANG UP AND DRIVE, YOU RECKLESS IDIOT!"
to carry in my truck with me. sigh...

Mine are brown fabric. See phone on wall:

http://www.metalworking.com/RCM-gallery/files/Rozen,Jim/Nshop6.jpg

ROTFLMAO! Judging by the phone, I'm surprised you even _have_ that
newfangled stuff called "electricity" there.

P.S: Looking at your shop, if you painted the walls/doors/ceiling
white, you'd have about 10x more light in there with no extra
cost for electricity or lighting.

--
Life's a Frisbee: When you die, your soul goes up on the roof.
----