Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:45:55 +0100, Owain

| I rent.
| I'd be to embarrased to get my landlord to fix it. I had the runs
| yesterday and it's not a pretty site
|
|I know they're horrible and disgusting but I think you'll just have to
|get your hand round the bend and remove the wet wipes. Why did you put
|them down the toilet anyway?
|
|As for the poo, it's only what came out of your botty.

This is a cultural thing, poo/faeces consists mainly of dead bacteria and
quite a few live ones. Some of these are dangerous, and on some occasions
lethal. So cultures throughout the world consider it to be disgusting, so
to be avoided where possible.