Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
komobu komobu is offline

Default Considering detached metal clad workshop questions/comments

Please reply with what you decide to do. I currently live in Korea and
will be moving back to Va in January. My first project will be to build
a 28*32 automotive workshop in the backyard. I will build it my self
and am currently debating between wood studs and metal. I was told that
the cement slab for the workshop will be approximately 20k. I never
thought it would cost that much. As for the metal workshops, I saw many
on ebay for about 7k. Here is a link for one that is 25'*30*10.:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AmerDuro-Ste...QQcmdZViewItem

It would kind of like a loft for storage of stuff though, so I am not
sure what I will do.

Take Care
Pat