Posted to misc.consumers.house
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

Default Consumer Notice ?

Chet Hayes writes:
So, you're really saying it's OK for the seller and/or buyer to
screw the agent out of a commission that is rightfully owed per the
listing agreement, as long as they don't get caught.

Chet, heh... sorry man, wrong again. But you're really good at trying
to twist words into something they're not in your fishing expeditions.

Realtors have gotten paid on every piece of property I've ever bought
(whether or not they did enough work to justify their rather large
paydays, or had anything to do with getting me to look at a given
place). So if you want to paint a negative picture of someone's
consumer character, or integrity, you're gonna need to shop somewhere
else, big guy.

But if you are keen on volunteering your correct, personal contact
information to anyone who asks (be they realtors at open houses, the
cashiers at the store asking for phone numbers, web forms for various
free online services), hey, be my guest. If you end up in every
marketing database and get nothing but unsolicited marketing calls on
your phone, knock yourself out.

And actually no, I don't have the details of bond yields, prices, and
their exact relation to home mortgage rates entirely figured out yet,
which is why I asked the question.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.