Old Nick

Default Bandsaw Project is on my website

On 26 Dec 2003 20:29:25 -0800, (Bob
Thomasson) wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

But I reckon that most people that ask that question are not _quite_
up to the doitall metalwaork level that the OP is! Crikey!

It sort of makes me think of those DIY shows. Anyone who has to watch
them to do what they show will have a real time doing what they show!

Nice job. It seems like whenever someone asks a question about
building something themselves, one of the first replies is always "You
can't do that,it isn't practical and you should just buy one." Your
site is living proof that yes, we can do that, and have a great time
in the process.

I was frightened by the idea of a conspiracy that was
causing it all.
But then I was terrified that maybe there was no plan,
really. Is this unpleasant mess all a mistake?