Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shooting disaster equipment thieves.

"edb" wrote in message
Theft is never justified..................

Easy to say sitting back at your computer.

Put your life on the line, or one of your family and extreme circumstances,
you'd take what you have to. No, I'm not talking about grabbing an old
lady's pocketbook, I'm talking about taking needed supplies that probably
would have been given to you if the person was there to do so.

If I was away on vacation during a disaster, and you stole the generator
from my backyard to save the life of someone, I'd not prosecute, rather I'd
thank you for doing what needed to be done.