Tom

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

Gunner wrote:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:06:23 -0500, Kirk Gordon
wrote:

Clearly, Gunner, I was wrong. You're not all that smart. I'm not
going to comment further, though. I'm afraid that if I make you angry,
you might do something drastic and dangerous, like putting a swimming
pool in my back yard.

KG

This is the kind of world Kirk wants. From one of my English mates, a
retired British trooper of some rank......

The usual irrelevant copy & paste followed........

Sigh...makes one wonder if Kirk might not be happier in the UK.

With a population of about 5th the US, and firearms deaths at
80 for last year, Kirk may not be happier, but he certainly
would be safer...

Tom