Abrasha

Default Testing...this'll only be a moment

Tim Williams wrote:

I figured I'd test here since the greatest number of people here seem to get
newsreader heartburn. OE sez this is plain text, MIME encoded, quoted
printable... there's no line wrap setting so I should be able to go on like
this for infinity and give you guys scroll bars, obviously in normal typing
I'd put in a carriage return or two... anyways... I think this paragraph is
long enough. Lemme grab a really big link to see if it get broken.

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&...=YzvHb.249357%
24Ec1.8662178%40bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26
lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26group%3Drec.crafts.metalworking

Tim

For long URLs like that use http://tinyurl.com

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com