Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:45:55 UTC, Owain
wrote:

I know they're horrible and disgusting but I think you'll just have to
get your hand round the bend and remove the wet wipes. Why did you put
them down the toilet anyway?

When I've unblocked drains, I've used two layers of heavy duty rubbish
bag (two bags, one inside the other) fixed to my upper arm with elastic
bands...

As for the poo, it's only what came out of your botty.

I think 'fell' might be a more accurate term...!