Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] john.islington@mac.com is offline

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/DSC00424.jpg

|http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/DSC00425.jpg

B&Q sell plumbers plungers, as do Wickes all plumbers merchants etc.

Keep it stashed away, you will need it again
will allow them: to see only *new* posts, a killfile, and other goodies

Just a bog-standard plunger? (no pun intended)

Does it have to be a certain size/type?