Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Bathroom faucet

Candace wrote:
Have have a leaky faucet. I don't know what brand. It came with the
house. It is the ball single handle. I have been able to remove
everything down to the white whatumacallit with the piece sticking up
on the back side and the flat on the left side. I can't seem to get
this off. HEEELLLLLPPPP. How does it come off?
I'm almost positive that I need to replace the inner core piece that
lies under this white thing..

Take the parts and if possible a photo of what is left to a good
hardware store or a plumbing outlet. They may have a repair kit available
with instructions or they may be able to sell you a new faucet to replace
the cheap one you may have. Most new homes come with really really cheap
faucets and are not worth repairing IMO.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit