Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Yorkshire fittings

Rob Griffiths wrote:

So what to do? Just heat up the elbows with a blow torch and give them a
tweak with a mole wrench to bring them into true? Chop the upright pipes
and redo it with push fits. Or - moan at the plumber and tell him to get
his ass back here and do it right. My incling is the later - but its two
years since he did the job ... well I got busy with more pressing things

Note that many showers are supplied with "cranked" fittings that are
designed to allow slight mismatches in position to be tuned out during
installation. So depending on what you are going to fit you may get away
with it anyway.

--
Cheers,

John.